Coronavirus is a very big problem in our all in world today. Coronavirus is a type of virus. There are lots of different types, and some cause disease. A newly identified variant has recently started an outbreak of a respiratory disease called COVID-19 that began in China.
COVID-19 can be passed from person to person through droplets from coughs and sneezes. COVID-19 has been detected in people all over the world, and is considered a pandemic.
The spread of this new coronavirus is being monitored by the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), the (WHO) World Health Organization and health organizations like Johns Hopkins across the globe.
Main symptoms of COVID-19?
- Shortness of breath
In rare cases, COVID-19 can lead to severe respiratory problems, kidney failure or death.
- Maintain Social Distancing.
- Cover the cough and sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue into the litter.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose or mouth with unintentional hands.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Clean and disinfected surfaces and created objects are often touched by people.
- Wear a Mask to Protect Against the Coronavirus.
- General face mask use is not recommended by the Centers for Disease Control (CDC).
- The worldwide supply of masks is limited. It’s critical that we use them appropriately.
- Masks are only recommended for caregivers of patients with communicable illnesses and patients with a fever or cough.
- The risk of catching the coronavirus in the United States is low.
“Coronavirus Safe Mask Delivery is Available in All Country”
How to carefully apply, use, remove and naturally dispose of masks.
- Before applying the mask, clean hands with alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water.
- Carefully cover the mouth and nose with a mask and make sure there is no gap between your face and the mask.
- Carefully avoid carefully touching the mask while naturally using; if you do, clean your hands with alcohol-based hand rubbing or soap and water.
- Replace the mask with a new one as soon as it is moist and do not use single-use masks again.
- To remove the mask: remove it from the back; Discard immediately in a closed bin; clean hands with alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water.
- A coronavirus scare in all countries, demand for surgical and SAFEMASK masks has increased manifold in all countries. They ran out of recommended N95 masks, so I had to buy a surgical mask.